[Coco] (no subject)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 07:42:56 EST 2011

I thought about this too... but 2 drives at the same moment? Actually 3 drives. The 3 1/2 won't read either.
I've changed drives, I've changed controllers, I've changed cables, I've eliminated the MPI... the only factor that remains unchanged is the Coco

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com

The first thought that came to me upon reading your post is maybe the
ead/write head on the drive went bad from sitting.