[Coco] (no subject)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 14:07:02 EST 2011

The only problem there is I don't have another working Coco. I have to trashed ones, but no working on. The whole setup worked for about an hour, then it started failing... the drives would start to boot OS9... then fail. No they won't even start. And it's the exact same for both drives. What's the likelyhood of 2 drives creating the same problems at the same moment. The Coco "seems" to be working ok... I can type in short basc programs and run them... as long as I don't use the "i" key. At this point I'm thinking of completely removing the Disto 2meg and the AT keyboard interface. Anyone know if there's anything I need to "put back" when I remove the disto? I know the 512k upgrade had a jumper that had to be clipped. I have 2 standard 512k boards, so I can at least put one of those in there. This would take out the disto as suspect.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com