[Coco] drivewire browser - one click from web to coco

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:05:17 EST 2011

Yet another nifty new feature in the ever delayed "final" release of
DW4.. and finally some love for my DECB using friends, this one is all
about making DOS life easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUoWaW4HQE

Basically a simple web browser that tries to "do the right thing" to
make getting CoCo software from the web to your CoCo as simple as
possible.

Click on any .BIN, .BAS, .ARC, .DSK, .DMK, etc..  and it's ready to
use on your CoCo.  No intermediate steps, no image utilities or
conversion necessary.

(this is why I was trying to get the .bas files on Curtis Boyle's site
figured out)

Still hoping to have a ready to use release out this weekend.

-Aaron