[Coco] Glenside's new website was:Good News

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 29 20:10:38 EST 2011

 > Nick and others in the Coco community,

 > Planning for the 2012 Coco fest is in the works now and has been
since the
 > 2011 fest. You are also working on planning for the fests in 2013 and
beyond.

Great to hear. This is the first and *most* important step... communication.

We need to all communicate our ideas and the Fest organiser needs to
keep onboard with all the suggestions. Collate the ideas and allocate
people to achieve this.

The website should act as a central communication site for the progress
of these ideas so that we all know what's happening and who and what has
been officially assigned to each task. This will also encourage more
people to attend the fest if they know what to expect.

Nick