[Coco] Glenside's new website was:Good News

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Dec 29 20:11:46 EST 2011

Nick and others in the Coco community,

Planning for the 2012 Coco fest is in the works now and has been since the
2011 fest. You are also working on planning for the fests in 2013 and beyond.

As always any and all assistance with spreading the word about the fest among those
that may be interested in attending will be gratefully accepted.

The Other Frank