[Coco] Curtis Boyle on Tech News Today podcast

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 29 13:13:53 EST 2011

Well, I did cut my hair shorter than I used to... maybe that helps? :-)
Should also mention that I am also tacked onto the end of episode 400 (which I recorded the day after the episode 403 taping), where I attempted to play the TNT theme song on guitar. People who were at the CocoFests in the late 1990's/early 2000's should recognize the guitar (Allen and Brother Jeremy in particular, as I jammed with them several years) from the Saturday night beer/music nights.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net