[Coco] Curtis Boyle on Tech News Today podcast

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 29 13:08:23 EST 2011

On Thursday, December 29, 2011 01:02:39 PM L. Curtis Boyle did opine:

> Yep, that was me. :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone

And much younger than I had visualized you all these years.  That's not
fair, here I am, 77 yo, white bearded, diabetic, hips plumb wore out by a
200 yard walk, and you still look 25 years old, about the same age as the
coco3 setup in the basement. Taint fair at all. ;-)

I have no clue how you do it, but congratulations.  :)