[Coco] COCO FPGA

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Dec 25 15:55:39 EST 2011

Yeah, the SDHC standard has pretty much taken over. There are still
devices out there that are standard SD only, so will only take up to a
2GB card, so I think we'll see 2GB cards around for another 5 years or
so. But with prices around $5-$7 for a 2GB card, I think I could stand
"wasting" most of the space. 1080K would be three double sided floppies,
the most a CoCo will support -- using ADOS or some other ROM mod. The
standard ROM would only support four 180K single sided floppy drives, or
720K. So half a 2GB SD card is wasted. RGBDOS would work easily though,
without wasting any of the space.

Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 00:19:37 -0500
From: Aaron Wolfe<aawolfe at gmail.com>