[Coco] [Color Computer] RadioShack TRS-80 Color Computer 2 Microcomputer Rare Unassembled Kit

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 13:53:00 EST 2011

Indeed. Seller has been unable to get any bids on the kit, it has been on
his re-list route at least three times including the present one.

I'd go for it if the starting bid were say $50.00, then allow the forces of
the market decide.

-- RP

Those pictures look awfully familiar. I suspect this is a re-listing.