[Coco] COCO FPGA

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Dec 24 18:31:10 EST 2011

John,

I agree completely about what drivewire has done for the coco! I use
it instead the CF card on my superide and avoid physical floppies whenever
and however possible! They're getting old and their reliability leaves a lot
to be desired these days.

If you're interested in getting a coco3fpga it's already possible. I got
my altera DE1 from Terasic for about $200 with shipping and the coco3fpga software
is available for free download.

The Other Frank