[Coco] Coco MC-10 connection problem

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 22 19:25:24 EST 2011

Using the female RCA to male coax adapter I mentioned before, you can take a
normal RCA audio/video cable from any old place (male/male), plug one end
into your MC-10, use the adapter on the other end to convert it to coax,
then plug that into your TV--the MC-10 will output either channel 3 or 4
depending on the switch on the back of the computer, choose the same channel
on your TV and you're good to go!

-Robert