[Coco] Bug in Umuse3-9.111 maybe earlier

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 12:24:16 EST 2011

Umuse's timing is probably a little different. And Rosegarden would be generating it's own clock, not expecting one unless there's an option to recieve clocks externally. But that wouldn't come from a file... only a midi stream. It has no idea when the ticks were generated. By the midi spec, it should just ignore them, but you know how programmers and specs get along.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com