[Coco] Bug in Umuse3-9.111 maybe earlier

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 16 12:05:22 EST 2011

On Friday, December 16, 2011 12:00:25 PM Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> The F8's are timing ticks, manually advancing the MIDI clock.  They
> are not normally used.
> -Aaron

IOW, I created that problem by having UMusE3 include the midi clock in the
export to a .mid?  And it really is a Rosegarden bug then because it can't
handle the extra data's processing or interprets it incorrectly?

Interesting because other than playing the file at about 1/100th normal
speed, it has no other objections.

I'll not enable that next time I export as .mid from UMusE3.

Thanks Aaron.