[Coco] Bug in Umuse3-9.111 maybe earlier

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 11:58:19 EST 2011

I assume you're talking about outputting an actual .mid file from umuse and not "playing" it. Then transferring it to linux to play in a linux player?
If this is the case, Mike only implements a very small portion of the midi spec in his .mid output. So there maybe some problems when exporting to other software, but most things can be fixed.

As for changing things to GM, as long as you know the original song's instruments, the change is easy unless it's some off the wall, unusual sound. I have attached a list of the GM instruments. You can also do this in umuse itself in the instrument list.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com