[Coco] Um3.init help needed

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 14:34:31 EST 2011

And here I was thinking you were refering to Ultimuse3 instead of Ubox3 or I would have simply said it's "key command" oriented :-o
Yep... no mice crawling in ubox3... An exellent player by the way. I used to use it to show of all my ume music unless I was really showing off to a musician friend then I'd use Ultimuse3 so I'd have all the staves on the screen and look all professional and stuff LMAO

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Thanks Bill.  As far as the mouse is concerned, I should do some
xperimenting with the SS.Mouse call I suppose to see if that works. I
ried to follow the l51defs as much as practical but had to correct what
ooked like an off by one mistake at one point.  But all the mouse data is
resent and accounted for in that 8 byte packet specified in l51defs.  In
act, truth be known, it could probably be condensed into 5 bytes, with the
irst one being button status (all 3 buttons) and the next 2 ints being the
 & V position.  At the time I originally set it up, there was a patch for
c3io, and this mouse then worked with multivue, and with icnedit, which
sed all 3 buttons.  But with things being separated out into subroutines
ver the last decade, I do not know if the present hires mouse works the
ame in terms of dumping its data into this 8 byte packet.  If I can find a
ires adaptor in my junk box, I may build a boot disk and verify that data
acket again.  If they match, then any sw using the SS.Mouse call family
hould Just Work(TM). Sw that used its own mouse stuff is likely going to
e DOA though.
But as it turns out, what docs I have says that ubox3 doesn't use the mouse
t all.  :(
...]
heers, Gene
-
There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
Ed Howdershelt (Author)
y web page: <http://coyoteden.dyndns-free.com:85/gene>
his sentence does in fact not have the property it claims not to have.