[Coco] Um3.init help needed

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 19:06:03 EST 2011

I just added Mike to the Coco Face Book page and have been talking to him over the past couple of days.
By the way... for those that didn't know it, Coco has invaded Face Book :-)

Here's the FB link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/2359462640/

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Thanks Bill.  I don't recall seeing Mike since he stopped by with a van
oad of organ pipes and we did serious damage to a 6 pack, 4 or 5 years
ack up the log.  I have to assume from the lack of traffic on the list
hat he isn't subscribed.
Cheers, Gene
-
There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
Ed Howdershelt (Author)
y web page: <http://coyoteden.dyndns-free.com:85/gene>
martness runs in my family.  When I went to school I was so smart my
eacher was in my class for five years.
	-- George Burns