[Coco] Um3.init help needed

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 17:22:48 EST 2011

I'll check in with Michael Knudson on the serial mouse thing. Since he wrote itm I'm sure he can give us the format for um3.init. I also have the sources and will look through the 110 various asm and C source files to see if I can locate any info on it. As for the memory, I'm pretty sure it doesn't make use of any extra memory as the modules are loaded at once and hog quite a bit of memory. The music file itself is stored in a hidden hi-res graphics screen and I/o is done with the get/put buffers. This is eating up quite a bit of memory by itself. In both ubox3 and ultimuse3, if you select the "serial" midi option, they mess with the bit-banger. The /MIDI driver for drivewire resolves this with proper interrupts so midi doesn't "hog" it.

Hope this was some help, I'll check on the serial mouse thing.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com