[Coco] Lest we forget, Dec 07, 1941, 70 years ago today

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 9 07:37:13 EST 2011

On 9/12/2011 2:38 PM, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> There are times when your verbosity is worth the effort to read, and this
> was certainly one of those times.  Thank you for sharing and God bless.

There are times when I have absolutely no interest (or knowledge) in a
particular thread on this list, but I take the time to read Gene's
pontifications (and I don't mean any negative connotation of the word)
because they're so damn entertaining!

The closest association to the US military I have (I'm an Aussie) is that my
sister is married to a US Marine. And I have the utmost respect for him - if
half the US armed forces are anything like him, you're in good hands!

Regards,