[Coco] Christmas Wish Device

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 7 17:30:12 EST 2011

Robert,

The SuperIDE follows the IDE spec. There are registers but basically like Aaron said. LSNs are the method and are blocks of 512 bytes of data. The data transfer rates are that of RAM.

With SuperDriver, you can easily make your own device function as you would like, heck even make a partition and have an OS and data parts. Or even write your own.

John- Yes I have a device already design, prototyped, but free time is sparse and sales are running high right now. Consuming my free time. :( It allows larger FLASH memory chips but currently is 2048K x 8 or 64-32K ROM packs, boot ROMs or whatever can be stored on it. Was fixing a minor problem in the CPLD and made a mistake and broke it. Need to roll back the rev and revisit.

Hopefully soon that will clear up.. Spending enough time on it.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9
http://www.cloud9tech.com