[Coco] COCO 2 to VGA

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:35:07 EST 2011

You can convert RF to VGA with one device, such as this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Mygica-SuperColor-Converter-Definition-Standalone/dp/B000XY6N5Y/ref=pd_sim_e_1

I have something similar but not that exact one.  It does an admirable
job of making the best of a bad situation.. in other words the output
is about as good as it's going to get, but it's not awesome.  I use it
for all my older computers (mc-10, ti99, sinclair, etc) and the
results are certainly as good as anything I've seen through a TV.