[Coco] What version the of C programing is most used?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Mon Dec 5 13:54:55 EST 2011

On 12/05/2011 11:48 AM, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> Message: 12
> Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 14:56:40 -0600
> From: Timothy Keith<timothy.g.keith at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] What version the of C programing is most used?
> To: coco at maltedmedia.com
>
>>> You might check out the Arduino.  You can play with these microcontrollers
>>> for a few dollars.  You only need the board and a USB cable to get
> started.
>
> They are more than a few dollars, more like $25-$65.
> The base microcontroller chip is only $5-$6, but then that's not really an
> Arduino.

Solarbotics' Ardweeny is $10, plus a $15 programming board (USB<->Serial
adapter).  Get one programming adapter, plug it into the Ardweeny when
you want to program it, and then use it for as many other Ardweenies as
you care to pick up at $10 a pop.  Pretty darn cheap, if you can solder
a few through-hole components.

JCE