[Coco] 6x09 read and write strobes.

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 4 13:35:03 EST 2011

Is Reset active high ?
I assume it's to protect against RD & WR being asserted during reset, in
which case it should be Reset_n.
WR should really be gated with E rather than Q as data out from the CPU
is valid on the falling edge of E.
(I hope I have Q around the right way).

I'm not sure what you mean by latching on the rising edge of WR.

E --\_______/----------\________/-----------\_______
D =>xxxxxxxxxx<====>xxxxxxxxx<=======>--------- Data from CPU valid
during E,

John.