[Coco] Ready for a big week with my coco3

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Mon Aug 29 01:27:26 EDT 2011

Hello Coco Friends
I didin't do very much work on the coco but am doing some inventoey of
equipment and software.

I will be setting up my SuperIDE with two CF units and getting my
Panosasonic KX-P2123
set up with new ribbons and parallel adapter connected and replacing a
5.25 inch Floppy drive
replaced.

I want to thank Cloud9 for his help in repairing my equipment.
Roger Taylor and Bob Devries has been helping me with several problems.
Off List traffiic has been heavy this last week.

Hope I don't need any help for at least one week...Plenty
of thngs to do in the Computer room.

Thanks again to all you Friendly helping guys.

John

"Life is like riding A bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving"
Albert Einstein