[Coco] C Compiler Website / Archive Question

Fri Aug 26 21:58:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

Hand typed, that was a lot of work. I am sure that future NitrOS-9 C
programmers will appreciate your efforts.

Adobe put this at the end:

----------------------------------

Retrieved from
"http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=C_Compiler_User%27s_Guide"
 This page was last modified on 31 May 2010, at 15:26.

----------------------------------

It must have been the OS-9 manual that I scanned and did a rough OCR that
was worked on to produce a much better copy.

But I could be wrong on that also. I do remember doing a lot of scanning,
OCRing and uploading to RTSI decades ago.

OCR packages differ widely, I think decades ago I used the best OCR program
available, but then it was a Warez version.

Aaron I believe has the best one available today.

I am leaning toward collecting all the credits for the good work into one
place.

But Dean may wish to do it differently.

SHF