[Coco] Color Baseball manual available for download

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 25 21:59:07 EDT 2011

Hi Jeremy,

I know Radio Shack released two versions of that cartridge. I used to have
both cartridges and the labels were different. They were probably moving
over to the Tandy brand. Maybe you can scan it?

Guillaume

"Jeremy Michea" <jmichea at cogeco.ca> a écrit
dans le message de news:4E56F385.5070005 at cogeco.ca...