[Coco] Color Baseball manual available for download

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 25 21:14:45 EDT 2011

Interesting, I decided to dig out some of my manuals and noticed that I
have two different kinds of color baseball manuals (well covers anyway)
- one that looks like the cover in your pdf with the big "Tandy" at the
bottom and the other with the yellow barred "Radio Shack" in a black box
on the left, with the red, green, and blue bars, and "TRS-80" in the
middle, and "Color Computer" in a black box on the right.

Both copyright 1983.