[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Aug 25 16:15:38 EDT 2011

As I understand it CF cards are or can be faster then SD cards. Which for an application like
primary storage for the Coco is a potential advantage. I have fat fingers and the physically
bigger CF cards are easier for me to handle.

On the downside of CF cards they don't have write protect and the small pins on the readers
are a problem.

As far as getting the CF cards I go to "www.mydigitaldiscount.com" for them.

The Other Frank