[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Manny manney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:39:35 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 22:12 -0500, Roger Taylor wrote:

> Anyway, no need to reply.  I took your bait and this was my
> response.  Nice Job, guys.  The graphics and fonts are eye
> catchers.  Very Appealing at First Glance.

Roger, you should probably put up a page for your goods and services
anyway.  Then let everyone know the URL so you can get orders, people
can see the product, they can find a place for help, an email address if
they would want to help you (form your own gang,) etc.  If you do, you
can always fight fire with fire and play the same game.

But, really, I don't see anything that is a personal attack against you
in there.  So, do your own tests, publish them and let the free market
do it's thing.

I really have no interest in either side, as I can't and won't buy
anything.  I don't have hardware that I can use close to me at all.  So
this is not a personal attack against you or your product, Roger. (Same
can be said about Cloud 9.) Hopefully it's encouragement to get in there
and fight harder without 'taking the bait.'

-M.