[Coco] 8GB MicroSD Drive Pak

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Wed Aug 24 15:16:02 EDT 2011

At 01:59 PM 8/24/2011, you wrote:

>Hi Roger,
>
>Maybe they are on the card now but on the image I downloaded from
>your site (drivepak_052510.zip), there was only the King's Quest
>series, Leisure Suit Larry and Police Quest. There are 18 Sierra AGI
>games in total including the fan-made games. Since they all share
>the same executables, I want to put them all on the same partition.
>Here's the complete list:
>
>Offical Sierra Games:
>
>- King's Quest 1, 2, 3 and 4
>- Space Quest 1 and 2
>- Leisure Suit Larry 1
>- Police Quest 1
>- Goldrush!
>- Manhunter 1 and 2
>- Mixed-up Mother Goose
>- The Black Cauldron
>
>Fan-mande games:
>
>- Space Quest 0 - Replicated
>- Space Quest The - The Lost Chapter
>- Enclosure
>- V Demo
>- Time Quest Demo
>
>And there's also the Sierra Christmas Card demo.
>
>Where do I stand now in the MicroSD paks order queue?
>
>Guillaume

Robert made a Black Cauldron image so I don't know why I don't have
it on the card?  Btw, how would one boot into any given game if
they're all on the same partition?  Currently, each game is booted by
typing DOS #"GAME"  where GAME is the partition name.

That's one heck of a line up of Sierra games.  If I was only a kid
again and could pull 7 straight all-nighters in a row and have an
unlimited supply of canned Dr. Peppers and tater chips just like the
old days.  :)

I'll try to find time today to go through the disks Robert made and
add the ones to the pak that for some reason are not there.

--
~ Roger Taylor