[Coco] 8GB MicroSD Drive Pak

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Wed Aug 24 14:59:02 EDT 2011

Hi Roger,

Maybe they are on the card now but on the image I downloaded from your site
(drivepak_052510.zip), there was only the King's Quest series, Leisure Suit
Larry and Police Quest. There are 18 Sierra AGI games in total including the
fan-made games. Since they all share the same executables, I want to put
them all on the same partition. Here's the complete list:

Offical Sierra Games:

- King's Quest 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Space Quest 1 and 2
- Leisure Suit Larry 1
- Police Quest 1
- Goldrush!
- Manhunter 1 and 2
- Mixed-up Mother Goose
- The Black Cauldron

Fan-mande games:

- Space Quest 0 - Replicated
- Space Quest The - The Lost Chapter
- Enclosure
- V Demo
- Time Quest Demo

And there's also the Sierra Christmas Card demo.

Where do I stand now in the MicroSD paks order queue?

Guillaume