[Coco] Text Files in Coco OS-9

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:06:37 EDT 2011

Thanks Lothan, with your directions I finally made it.

My keyboard is not a regular US keyboard, but a Brasilian one, so I´m not able to use Ctrl+, (comma) and Ctrl+. (period).
Neither Natural keyboard worked also, probably because of the same reason, not US keyboard.
The trigraphs also didn´t work, I do not know why.
But copying files from windows to OS-9 worked, but requires a little more work to get it done.
Since OS-9 and windows have differences about CR/LF (carriage return / line feed) formats, I needed to address this before copying the files to OS-9.

Obs: the correct comand for copying files is like bellow:

os9 copy xxx.dsk,SOURCES/yourfile.c yourfile.c
<or>                                                                  xxx.dsk is the disk image
os9 copy yourfile.c xxx.dsk,SOURCES/yourfile.c

Thanks for the help,
Helio