[Coco] Text Files in Coco

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:19:46 EDT 2011

Hi Robert, good morning. I think I didn`t expressed me well.What I meant was: I`m current using Mocha as Coco 2 emulator.Mocha has in it Cartridge Edtasm, but could load and execute others.So today I`m using this option to compile assembler.But this limit me to write the program using Edtasm editor (line editor), or load the program using cassete.Those are not productive options.
If I could get a copy of Disk Edtasm, or another assembler to run in the Coco environment, would be easier to edit text files in windows and have them compiled in the Coco. I`d tried to cross-compile programs in windows using mamou and have them run in Coco, but was unsucessful.The programs (simple ones, just to try), wasn`t recognised by the Coco. I`ll try some of the options you listed bellow.Thank you for the response.Helio  > Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:57:57 -0400