[Coco] dbg.l

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Apr 30 21:03:50 EDT 2011

On Saturday, April 30, 2011 08:56:08 PM Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 06:19:06PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > Have you sicced rdump onto the existing libraries, those may be in the
> > Kreider libs, or maybe even in trig.l, and that problem solved by
> > speccing both libs on the c.link line.  Its a thought anyway.
>
> Indeed I have,

Oh Fudge.

> I've looked through the rdump of every library I've got,
> and found nada.
>
> :args * ! tok -F "rdump -a $1 ! grep itoh"
> :args * ! tok -F "rdump -a $1 ! grep gethex"
> :args * ! tok -F "rdump -a $1 ! grep _getsp"
>
> I can guess what itoh does, it probably takes an int, returns a char *
> to a string holding the hexadecimal number.

A memory leak in that event.  It would probably need an int *, allocated by
the calling program, and a char * to a 2 byte buffer your program should
allocate, and then free when its done with it.

> But what the other 2
> functions might do?  Who knows?

I am going to guess that gethex in fact uses htoi for the translation
between a hex string and an int value, unsigned since its a hex string.

I have no clue about the last one.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)