[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Apr 30 18:48:04 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 06:19:06PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:

> Have you sicced rdump onto the existing libraries, those may be in the
> Kreider libs, or maybe even in trig.l, and that problem solved by speccing
> both libs on the c.link line.  Its a thought anyway.

Indeed I have, I've looked through the rdump of every library I've got,
and found nada.

:args * ! tok -F "rdump -a $1 ! grep itoh"
:args * ! tok -F "rdump -a $1 ! grep gethex"
:args * ! tok -F "rdump -a $1 ! grep _getsp"

I can guess what itoh does, it probably takes an int, returns a char *
to a string holding the hexadecimal number.  But what the other 2
functions might do?  Who knows?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA