[Coco] Programming advice (might be a can of worms...)

Richard E. Crisilip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 22:52:23 EDT 2011

Percisely, in fact, this was the reason I bought my first CoCo. I just finished
getting a programming degree and I wanted to keep my hand in it. At that time
Structured Programming" was the curent rage. "GOTOs" were taboo! As Aaron
said, it is very possible to write structured code in CoCo BASIC through the
use of the GOSUB structure and writing a main structure that calls in
subroutines (often off the disk) then having them call in and run the main
structure as the last thing the departing subroutine does.

Richard