[Coco] Software testing for FDC emulator

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 08:58:19 EDT 2011

If your code is written around the correct entry points then it will live
correctly with real hardware or emulated hardware.
Reling on the Index Hole for timing is fine if you using a hardware platform.
Even using your own written IO routines is fine, but when ported to
an all emulated system can fall short or even crash and burn.

John Donaldson