[Coco] Help wanted

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Apr 25 19:31:46 EDT 2011

Aaron,

I applaud your efforts and the quality of the product.  You did it without gain or profit, and that is also to be applauded.

DriveWire has been and continues to be the community standard for diskless, PC-connected storage for the CoCo, and you've taken it farther than I originally envisioned.  Congratulations.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/