[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Jorge Renato Machin Ibarra jorge_machin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:27:28 EDT 2011

When I was a child, I always wished to do a multiplayer soccer game and a multiplayer chess game for my two color computers and I did some attempts. Those early programs are not so very different in concept from those I used in my current games. This is a screenshot of a multiplayer soccer I developed for Kellogg's:

http://www.machin.com.mx/iGallery/zukcity/cancha3.jpg

And this is a current attempt using Roger Taylor's Wireless RS-232:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-NiaxW4siw

Jorge Machin