[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:47:18 EDT 2011

I know what you mean, of course nobody is doing CoCo stuff for profit
these days.
Was just thinking that someone who had already written a CoCo game
years back might be able to cash in on the design/ideas from the
original by putting something in the new gadget market... sort of a
round about way to make money on an old CoCo game.