[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:35:23 EDT 2011

Would it be possible that your web, place a piece of video of the 1st game,
to know that this is something that needs to be done, how you play, how to win,
or perhaps the video or the website of the game it is based, to see a little concerned,
beautiful game screen, congratulations to the page and the creator of the game

I am a programmer, but I'm not doing any game currently, recently, in the list,
I suggested making a game of flow of water, which seems pretty happy

Previously, he met a web of a company that is about to finish a game,
which I found very good, very fast, a man shooting arrows and hundreds of enemies at once that kept coming,
I do not remember the name at the moment but I was impressed,
I have understood that this company has already released games,
it would be good contacts.

I for one am very interested in games, but for another reason to that would,
soon be lost techniques and prohezas of those programmers who made these million games
that use some but not all, used sophisticated techniques to achieve effects,
of course  not want to disclose, but at the end of their lives should be preserved for posterity
and to improve knowledge of techniques to other developers, this will not be easy,
I know of hardly anybody who is in fact only within a few magazines,
developers explain in detail his techniques, so that others learn and continue the work,
or maybe use bits of code to not invent and set everything back,
perhaps as the libraries, or other video 3d engines