[Coco] Hot CoCo Request

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:00:43 EDT 2011

Hi Aaron

I'm ordering, HOT COCO AND color computer magazine

but I see that the draft tim linder cocomag.com, is very slow. almost did not help

I want to ask something, you've made ​​PDF with automatic OCR is not perfect, as it can be used in programs.

I wonder what is done with a tool (adobe directly?)

And it would be extraordinary if it could correct the OCR to PDF with OCR is perfect,
and programs would have artiiculos perfect. that would be ideal.

I would like to do some tests with the new OCR, must have improved a lot, since Tim
started with his titanic effort, and would like to help.

Besides that would be better as a PDF, much like today but they could also make
the text and software properly, is that possible?

I would also like to index pages and chapters in the current as they come in some PDFs,
you know how it's done, if I point out, maybe I'm dedicated
to that purpose.