[Coco] Hot CoCo Request

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:42:24 EDT 2011

I don't have them, but second and expand the request :)  All of 1984
is missing from malted media.  Also August 1983, and anything after
Feb. 1986 (I don't know what the publication period of Hot CoCo was)

Now that all the Rainbows are reduced and OCR'ed, I've been working on
other mags.  It would be nice to get a full collection of Hot CoCo up
on malted media if these scans exist.  Anybody got them?