[Coco] Heat management 101

Rick Taylor coder32768 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:30:29 EDT 2011

That's a thought. I may do that. when I get the machine I'll look into
it and see what all I've got -- if it's a complete h4><0R box that may
be a way to go, and maybe clean up solder joints or whatnot to make it
be an interesting piece.

Hmm.

Either way I think I have an interesting project here :-)