[Coco] Heat management 101

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 11:11:57 EDT 2011

I'd personally leave it as-is, except for a retrobrite cleanup; that
machine was obviously someone's "hack box", and I think I would want to
leave it as-is as much as possible, in order to show that people did
hack their CoCo's (sometimes to "death"); but that is just me and my
sometimes misplaced nostalgia talking...

:)

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona