[Coco] PBJ Word-PakII

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:32:05 EDT 2011

I am an expert on dd recovery

The PC boot problem is usually a corruption of the boot information of dd,

Just do the following. not restore all (I hope you get this information in time)

If we talk about Windows XP, boot with the original cd, do not use the recovery diskoption (unless you have them), get to recovery console and do a CHKDSK, after the rebuilding, usually-booting