[Coco] PBJ Word-PakII

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Wed Apr 13 23:58:42 EDT 2011

Thanks Bob  I have the manuals in my document file

I think I have a bad printer cable,
This morning I turned on my PC  and it wouldn't boot.
I put the  restore CD and it went through a very long
time but it doesn't boot  I have the original backup CD
which will cause all my files to be lost.
Some times it seems like every thing goes wrong

Thanks again for your help.

John