[Coco] we help you?

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:04:11 EDT 2011

Yes, please, is my greatest ambitionI'm glad you could contactI drop everything and organizing it and I have timethere are duplicate files in file groups everywhere outside and inside zipetc.I am interested in organizing all the work of the coconut. cocodskutil invented so I still have not finished (no t-NITRO OS9 but if you read Dragon)There are a lot of repetition, it seems to me in my humble opinion should be restricted to collections of people, although they should have more of a linkI have good speed and good FTPI have a question, find erorr is the report?, repair them myself?You can contact the author or person who gave the files?Very grateful since beforeMy little blog www.luis45ccs.blogspot.comMy language is Spanish pardon if I write with confusion