[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference April 13th 10PM EST

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:33:28 EDT 2011

I think we can call it another successful coco conference.  We had 10
people show up and discussion went on for a couple hours (one hour was
recorded).  We turn off the recorder after an hour so Steve can tell
us how he really feels :)

We're going to try to have the next conference during the cocofest.
If the typical bandwidth challenges at the hotel can be overcome or
circumvented, we'll try provide a little bit of cocofest to those who
cannot make it this year.  Ideally anyone at the fest could join in
with anyone online and have a chat.  We also talked about trying some
ustream of the various presentations.  If anybody has a 4G/LTE device
that would work in the Chicago area, that might be one way to do it.
I tried to ustream one of the presentations last year using 3G on
Verizon, and it almost worked but really wasn't good enough.

-Aaron