[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference April 13th 10PM EST

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Apr 14 18:28:40 EDT 2011

Yes, the CoCoCo #5 did happen and oh what a happening with Marty Goodman
Showing up at the start.  It's always good to plan on getting on Skype a
little early and stay late because there is a lot of good talk going on
that is not part of the main Conference.

I did record (and backup) the main Conference and will try to up load
next Monday or so.

We are also work on a master web page with a list of the conferences and
subscribing via services like iTunes and Google.

More later...

Steve Bjork