[Coco] CoCoFEST! brain-storming (roundtable discusions?)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 05:12:59 EDT 2011

In a message dated 4/14/2011 10:32:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
linville at tuxdriver.com writes:

P.S.  If you are "on the fence" at all about coming to this  year's
CoCoFEST!, I heartily encourage you to come.  It is better for  finding
stuff than eBay, better for finding CoCo information than  Google,
and maybe even better for catching-up on CoCo news than this  list
or coco3.com!  Don't miss it!! :-)
--
John W. Linville

People,
   As some of you know my father has contracted lung
cancer and it is taking all of my time taking care of him.

   Unfortunately for this reason I will not be at the fest
this year.  :(       I am going to  donate the fees for the
table I purchased this year to the club anyway and
anybody who attends the fest will get the discount
on my SVGA coco converter when I start to produce
them again.....

Roy